Nogizaka46's 2nd generation Watanabe Mirira and Ito Junna announced graduation, last live 26th May

 Nogizaka46's 2nd generation Watanabe Miria and Ito Junna announced graduation, last live 26th May 

On May 16th It was announced through their blogs that Nogizaka46 members Watanabe Miria (21) and Ito Junna (22) is going to graduate from the group. 

Watanabe : It's been bothering my mind for a year and a half and decided to talk with staffs. I wanted to explore the world. Even if it'll be very hard it's a really happy decision. I'm happy to have been in such a good place and met everyone, she wrote.

Ito: As my friends around me started to graduate I started to think of my future and thought of not being in Nogizaka anymore and started thinking more of graduation. I want to take a new path so I decided to graduate. In these 8 years a lot has happened, I gave my whole youth for Nogizaka. because of my love for Nogizaka I made it this far, she wrote

Their last broadcast will be on May 26, they will leave after the 27th single "Sorry fingers crossed"


Original post: Yahoo! Japan News


[+2,746, -548] Both at once... Junna like Karin and Kokoto without being selected once. 2 more 2nd generation members are graduating and they won't give them songs. They say they don't like when people say  2nd generations is getting treated unfairly but anyone can see that they're put in a bad situation. I think Junna can still be active on stage after graduating but I wonder what Mirira will do.

[+1,947, -399] First of all thank you for your hard work these past 8 years. As a fan of 2nd generation it's sad to hear about this decision, but I hope you'll do your best in your own ways. I'm looking forward to see you on your last performance on the 26th.

[+852, -90] There's no use in bashing the current Nogizaka. Watanabe Mirira did her best. She was under the spotlight all the time and if someone was missing she would fill in. She also dances well yet she never complained.

[+1,019, -164] I'm not a 2nd generation oshi but i'm surprised by their announcement at the same time. They must have thought of it for awhile but with Miona the 2nd generations pillar graduation and the management focusing on 3rd and 4th generations this is what happens. I hope they will do their best even after graduating. I also hope that even if members who shaped Nogizaka from the beginning is leaving I hope that Nogizaka's uniqueness won't go away