Nogizaka46's Saito Asuka opens her personal Instagram and gets over 100,000 followers in less than 2 hours!

 " She announced that she would be opening an Instagram tomorrow, the 10th, and listed her personal account as "asuka.3110.official".

Despite the lack of posts, the number of followers exceeded 100,000 at 9:35 p.m. on the 9th

I just looked at her Instagram and saw that she has already surpassed 160,000 followers!
[+25, -57]




3. It's good that she's popular
[+71, -6]


4. Amazing fan base
[+44, -4]


5. I wonder how long her face is
[+48, -2]

<< From the tip of the chin to the top of the head, I think it was 18 cm.
If it's to the hairline, it's 16. [+8, -0]


6. The name sounds like a women's professional
[+35, -7]


7. I'm starting to think it's possible that she'll graduate in 1~2 years
[+93, -1]


8. She's half Myanmar, right?
[+72, -2]


13. What? Nogizaka can have a personal account.
You can also have an active one..?
[+22, -0]


19. I have no idea what's so cute about her.
She always seems to be in a bad mood when they announce the senbatsu
[+133, -28]


22. There' s something about looking at her all the time that makes me uneasy. Her eyes are too far apart, so she shouldn't have thin bangs in the middle. I want her to have thicker bangs and let them flow a little. I know it's none of my business, but I'm bothered by the fact that she's so beautiful
[+75, -9]