"I want him to be homosexual" and "Is he forced into doing itIs he forced into doing it" Fans have "subtle" feelings toward Johnny's who are increasingly moving into the BL market

"I want him to be homosexual" and "Is he forced into doing itIs he forced into doing it" Fans have "subtle" feelings toward Johnny's who are increasingly moving into the BL market

'What I always say to my wota-friends is that I don't get excited for a "provided love". I want to see humanistic drama with members who naturally get along well with each other and see their relationships such as rivalries and mutually helping each other. It would be great if we could see the pure and simple "big damn emotions" of the group members. But I don't like things that are presented with "this what you guys like, right?". I don't care for choreography where they become really close to each other either' (B-san in their 30s)

'I enjoyed the good atmosphere of MiyaTama's "BE LOVE" with their stance of "Otakus also want to create official BL". Some dramas makes me go "No!" and some of them makes me very angry so I think it's better to not put too much of my heart and soul into them or movies but instead focusing on writing my own that fits me. The boy I like is loved by everyone, "He and she both want you!" type of setting. Sometimes I get anger from the others fans but this is best to enjoy myself with BL. (C-san in their 20s)

'This may be extreme, but I want him to be homosexual. If he would be it will always be crystal clear for me. (Omitted) If he wants a man for his partner I would never be qualified from the start. I think not only me but other woman who can't be chosen would be free from jealousy and hard feelings and look at him in a relaxed way. (D-san in her 30s)
[+40, -219]


Original post: Girls Channel


2.  Gross
[+679, -29]


3. It happens in the voice acting world, too
[+348, -6]


4. She wishes he was gay?
[+737, -16]


5. Aah!
[+26, -32]


6. Johnny's wotas are you not getting a bit drunk?
[+363, -15]


7. They're so selfish ww
[+151, -2]


8. Stop being creepy!
[+277, -23]


9. A girls heart is difficuuuuult
[+45, -8]


10. I honestly have no idea what's good about BL
(Sorry to those of you who like it)
[+574, -29]


11. I think it's easier to do it because they can keep a neutral image, with a girl it can become hard 
[+187, -5]


13. I don't know much but it feels like they want the swinging hips choreography, but now it's fading away
[+483, -15]


15. When BL is two dimensional I can enjoy it but when they take two ikemens to a live action or in reality I can't
[+294, -20]


16. Hasn't Kokubun-kun been wearing wedding dresses for long?
[+126, -9]


17. Do people not understand that it's fiction anymore?
[+136, -6]


20. I want him to be homosexual... ww
[+137, -2]


21. Even if it's for a role I think kissing the same gender in front of the producer is professional, I wouldn't be able to do that 
[+217, -8]


22. >it will always be crystal clear for me...
Scary, scary and even more scary
[+375, -6]


25. There are a lot of BL writers among Johnny wotas
They even make them among members w
[+132, -4]


26. it will always be crystal clear for me...
[+67, -2]


27. If for example I would be an actress and was asked to be in a lesbian drama I would say no, so I feel sorry for them
[+112, -29]


28. I don't dislike gay people but I hate the ones who say "I wish he was gay" and stuff like that
[+236, -5]


32. I think it would be better if they didn't use human beings to visualize it.
I think homosexuality and BL are two different things
[+87, -5]