Nogizaka46's new center Nakanishi Aruno refrains from activities "I feel really sorry" after 1 month of joining the group

Nogizaka46's new center Nakanishi Aruno refrains from activities "I feel really sorry" after 1 month of joining the group

On the 3rd of March it was announced that Nogizaka46's new center Nakanishi Aruno (18) will be voluntarily refraining from activities. The announcement was made on the group's official website.

The site stated "In response to the various speculations and posts on SNS regarding Nakanishi Aruno we have confirmed that some of the remarks were made by herself.  However, we have confirmed that the comments on SNS that are against the healthy upbringing of young people or that are associated with such behavior were not made by Nakanishi Aruno herself.

They explained the circumstances regarding the self-restraint with "We don't ask any questions about actions prior joining the company besides criminal activities, but in this case, we have decided to let her refrain from activities for a certain period of time to protect and develop the person in question. Some of the posts on SNS are fabricated using images to make it seem as if they are the person in question, and some of the statements are untrue. We will firmly protest against such actions and take countermeasures, including legal action."

It continued "To our fans who have always supported them, we deeply apologize for the great concern this incident has caused.

The site also posted Nakanishi's comments. Nakanishi said, "I would like to apologize for the confusion and distrust I have caused my fans with my past activities and comments. I am truly sorry. After discussing the matter with the staff, we have decided that I will refrain from group activities for a while" she explained.

I feel that it is necessary for you to know about me and my current thoughts and feelings in my own words once again, so I would like to talk about them. In my first year of high school,I went to an all girls' junior high school. I gradually lost my mental and physical balance and could no longer attend school, so I transferred to a regular high school in the summer of my second year of high school. On SNS, which I started around that time, I tried to maintain my mental and physical balance by venting out the exasperation of my daily life. Looking back on it now, I see that many of the posts were terrible and I am truly tormented by regret. I think many people were offended when they learned about my past posts. I am truly sorry.

 She continued, "The subject model was initially recruiting photographers through a personal social networking site. However, I became afraid of personal communication and felt that this method was dangerous because the account for recruiting suddenly became unavailable, so I began to belong to photo sessions and participate in shoots. I learned to express myself through the lens at the photo sessions, and I believe that it was an activity that has fed me to where I am today". I have never posted any obscene images or statements on any SNS account I used at the time for application, nor have I leaked any information about my acceptance, rejection, or inside information.

She added, "I believe that many of the criticisms I have received are words of love for Nogizaka46 from so many people. I am truly sorry that I have caused you, the supporters of Nogizaka46, to feel this way. I will do my best to become a person who can be recognized by you all someday. I am truly sorry for what I have done."

Nakanishi participated in Nogizaka46's 5th generation auditions and became a member just on the 1st last month. On march 23 on "Nogizaka46's 24 hour TV" it was announced that she would be the center for their single "Actually.." to be released on March 23. The fact that she was able to be center less than two months joining the group to the CD release is the fastest in history for Nogizaka46.


Original post: Yahoo! Japan news 


[+9,058, -2,005] If she hadn't refrained, it would have been hell, but even if she did it's hell
First of all there's a question on how Nakanishi Aruno thinks to return, her image is terrible because of this disturbance. If she wouldn't have been center this issue wouldn't had been in center, but the more she stood out the worse it got. Since she has just joined Nogizaka and doesn't have any fans, she is perceived as someone who has brought Nogizaka's image down.  There are other issues as well, such as what to do with the new song and the fact that the name Nogizaka has become a bad name after such an incident. To start with it shouldn't have been a 5th generation member in center and if they still wanted to the should've deeply researched her to make sure she is safe. here is nothing that can be done now, however, the hardest part will come from now on.

[+9,821, -3,575] I don't think this would have come this far if it wasn't for the center. She did no crimes but many people felt uncomfortable with song and then on top of that having a center with a problematic past. I think that the management should have considered this for her own sake if they made the song more prominent than usual for the center. 
It was the same with Minami Hoshino, although recently she tried to force her way past it and ended up getting a lot of criticism... I think there are a lot of responses like this.
There was also leaked information, and I hope that the management will tighten up properly.
After all, it is the members who suffer.

[+3,082, -667] Not only in this case, but I am becoming a bit doubtful about the management's handling of the issues.
Perhaps they are in a hurry because of the graduation of some members, but I think the 3rd and 4th generation members are really trying their best, and the title song and performance of the 29th single did not feel "Nogizaka-like," and I wish they would go back to their roots once again.
Of course, there are problems with those who slander them, but for the most part I think the management is at fault.

[+2,787, -1,021] I don't really know what and how true the things from Nakanishi Aruno's twitter is but honestly I don't really care but I think the problem is the management.

The management in charge of youtube content, other videos and other entertainment is doing a good job at making enjoyable and entertaining content but the people in the upper management who are probably dealing with scandals and incidents are not responding well.

This time it was a lot of problems even before Nogizaka 24 hour TV so they could've changed the center for another girl. They had a few days to learn the choreography and Nakanishi Aruno would surely understand why when they explained. But the management didn't back down and forced trough which is why this situation happened.
Since there is no good that can come from putting the problem on the latter side, I hope that they will make a quick decision and take action from now on